<VV> Seat belts

Clark Hartzel chartzel at comcast.net
Wed Nov 2 08:30:52 EDT 2011

Since I have a center console in my Corvair I don't follow the cross over
from the other side rule.  Lets face it, If you get in a serious crash in a
50 year old Corvair without air bags or shoulder harnesses you are going to
die!  Why worry about it?  Pay attention and avoid accidents.
My wife is annoyed that I don't listen to the radio while driving my Corvair
(or other car for that matter).  I tell her I want to focus on my driving,
not looking at the radio knobs or listening to the crap they call music
nowdays.  It amazes me that people are driving and texting or talking on
cell phones.  The other day I saw a young lady texting with her right hand
and smoking with her left hand.  I think she was steering with her elbow.
There oughta be a law!  Oh wait, there is!
Clark Hartzel