<VV> Multi-grade vs. 'straight weight' evolution of oil ...

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Wed Nov 2 11:57:42 EDT 2011

Jerry and Bob, et alia ~

With all the talk a while back about multi-grade oil being so good now, and
all of the misinformation that caused Corvairs problems back then (tire
pressure bias, etc), I thought I had been misinformed 'back in the day' and
was a victim of the rumor mill in regard to oil.

I try to read all that goes on in here, and even between the lines, so to
speak, but I guess I missed the original thread ?

Thanks to all for a very informative debate, setting things straight in my
mind, at least.

Now if I can just get her running, so I can put it all into practice ;>}) !

Thanks to all
Charlie