<VV> Corsa timing

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Wed Nov 2 14:27:01 EDT 2011

Nology Silverstone -- a vintage racing plug -- they have the right
size and heat range.  I gap them at 38 which is high. I use Pertronix
II (two, not one) with full battery voltage to the coil and 8mm
wires.  On Spyder, the retard/advance unit and then set the timing up
a little.  Make sure it is not too rich -- although that beats too
lean!  I spent a lot of time with jets getting it the way I like
it.  So much time I kept spare spring around so when I lost the
little sucker on the top of the Carter I had another!  Eric

http://www.nology.com/silver.html

MFG: Nology
PRODUCT NUMBER: 120001050
(Non-Resistor)

QTY: 6 PRICE: 6.81

The site no longer lists the S6 but I just bought some, I called, and
they still have them.  I bought a case of them some time ago.

At 11:14 PM 11/1/2011, Tom Dudak wrote:

>Just curious as to what kind of non-fouling spark plugs you use in
>your Corvair?  65 Corsa Vert 140 4spd

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

Vertical Integrated Computer Systems, LLC
Metropolis Support, LLC

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

For pictures:  http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/index.html

(You can see why we love this state :-) )