<VV> cupholder

Bob Tarpenning bobtcars at att.net
Wed Nov 2 18:10:03 EDT 2011

How did you hold your cell phone?
Bob T

-----Original Message-----
From: rbuckridge at comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 9:12 AM
To: Virtual Vairs
Subject: Re:  cupholder

Cup-holders are for people how can't drive.

When I was going to Rutgers at night, after working an 8 hour job, I would
stop at the Golden Arches and get a hamburger, fries and a drink, jump back
in my '63 Monza, 4 speed 102, and continue on my way to school while I ate
my dinner. No cup-holders, everything went in my lap. Burger on one leg,
fries on the other, drink in between. Never spilled anything, dinner was too
important to be careless and all the while running through gears and
traffic.

Roy in Bayville 08721

Ps. I do have a cup-holder in my car now and I use it to hold change for
tolls as well as my cell phone.
the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/