<VV> Steering Wheel WAS Quick Steering Arms- OK for street use?

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 13:27:32 EDT 2011

I just swapped out the stock 16" steering wheel in my '65 Corsa vert for a
15" Grant wood wheel, and Michael LeVeque is installing a set of fast
steering arms for me in the next couple weeks. I have 215/60-14s on the
front and 235/60-14s on the back, so I figure I'll be adding on a little
upper body strength ... along with a huge smile.

Jay Pitchford
'65 Corsa vert
Columbus OH