<VV> Want more answers! what to use to model header pipes?

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Thu Nov 3 19:51:11 EDT 2011

Lot's of good ideas so far. The stainless header guys and their parts are
interesting.  Wonder how much their kits are..and if are rented? Following
the link to those highlighted, I find the hinges/swivels are pretty
expensive. But good ideas.

Yenko Dave mentioned something I had forgotten. When I look at possible
candidates, I need them to be able to bend to small radiuses.. and then once
I figure out what a tentative configuration is, make the radiuses the same
as commonly available mandrel bent tubing bends... or portions of a bend.

Sure would like a really cheap, flexible, hold the shape, then re-try
ability with same pieces.

Chuck S