<VV> Passing of a great man

RUSSELL DAVIS bluechipmach at verizon.net
Thu Nov 3 21:10:53 EDT 2011

I am so sorry to hear that Ward is gone. He was a great guy and loved his vairs. I once bought a 63 vert from him that I fixed up and my wife drove for some time It was a great little car,with a good running 102 and 4 spd.Every time I saw him at a show he always checked out the car to see how it was doing,and we would talk about vair projects and having too little time for it all. I will miss him!!As I sit here I can see him in my minds eye..clear as can be, with that BIG smile.
Russ Davis
Blue Chip Machine
Wakefield,Va
CORSA