<VV> Ward Bourgondien

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 22:29:34 EDT 2011

 I first met Ward when I as 15. He drove his super nice Rampside to a Boy Scout food drive I was voluteering at. We quickly struck up a conversation and Ward ran back home to get me a few Communiques to look at. That was the real begining of my Corvair hobby...and about the end of my scouting days!
 Ward nominated me to be President of Group Corvair when I as 18. I still count that as one of my personal bests, but it was Ward's confidence and guidance that helped make it happen. Ward made it fun too. That's how I learned that the Corvair experience was more about the people and not just the cars. I think I'll always look for him whenever a few Corvair folks get together. We'll miss you buddy!

 Mike Stillwell