<VV> Speedo

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 4 18:15:47 EDT 2011

Eric,

Despite another post which said not to use WD40, I do recall lclc once
saying that a speedo head can "sometimes" be made to work by taking the
cable housing loose from the back side and squirting WD40 (he did not say
how much) into the whole where the square cable end would normally be
inserted.  You can turn the outer round piece with your fingers enough to
see if the needle and the odo both move - several turns of course.

No guarantee this will work in your current situation - and YMMV.

Later, JR