<VV> Plastic tubing for Headers

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Nov 4 19:15:26 EDT 2011

Yes! Also sticking short pieces up a tailpipe will get them warm enough
to bend on a job site.

The commercial heater is a long box with strip (calrod) heaters installed.

A torch will turn the pvc black very quickly. Ask me how I know! But it
will work fine after practice. Besides, a little black shouldn't hurt
this project.

Frank DuVal