<VV> Disabled Vet Looking for PG Transmission

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Sat Nov 5 15:50:26 EDT 2011

I received this email from a disabled Vet. He is looking for an automatic transmission. Can anyone help him out?

Roy in Bayville 08721

Hello,

I am designing a Corvair trike, I am a disabled Veteran and can no longer use a clutch so I need an automatic transmission. I see you are out of stock at this point. do you have an email list you can add me to so I can be notified when you get more in stock? How much would it cost to ship to 98362?

Thanks

Paul Pettyjohn
Submarine Veteran
Patriot Guard and American Legion Rider