<VV> Disabled Vet Looking for PG Transmission

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Nov 5 18:55:49 EDT 2011

In a message dated 11/5/2011 12:50:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
rbuckridge at comcast.net writes:

I am  designing a Corvair trike, I am a disabled Veteran and can no longer
use a  clutch so I need an automatic transmission. I see you are out of
stock at this  point. do you have an email list you can add me to so I can be
notified when  you get more in stock? How much would it cost to ship to 98362?

Thanks

For reference, that ZIP code is Port Angeles, Washington (State)