<VV> Old Drivers NO CORVAIR

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 6 14:36:49 EST 2011

My mother is 86 and still drives everyday. She goes to the market a couple of times a week, yard sales on weekends, meets with her clubs a few times a week, and goes to church EVERYDAY. She seems to be a very good and safe driver based on how her car looks. About 5 years ago an "old man" (20 years younger than her) hit her in an intersection totaling her Volvo 850 Turbo. Now she drives in a 1995 Volvo 940 non-Turbo sedan.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301 USA
Still driving Corvairs and Volvos at 51