<VV> WWI and all Veterans who served ~~ 60's "The Corvair Era"

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Sun Nov 6 18:11:42 EST 2011

I've heard that men decided to be teachers in the 60's because it got them
deferred from the draft, although I'm sure there are a few male teachers who
might disagree with that ?

It does seem like an interesting coincidence though.

OK, OK, not directly Corvair, but it is the same generation that appreciated
our unique marquee.

Speaking of which (and to preserve Corvair-relatedness), here is a snip from
a recent "Pan Am" (TV Show) that showed a 1963 Spyder Coupe in one scene
(see attached lo-res capture.)

Charlie