<VV> Fwd: Old Drivers NO CORVAIR

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Mon Nov 7 13:34:05 EST 2011

I'm sure most of us have seen this video by now, but it just underscores the
discussion.
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/bcvideo/1.0/iframe/embed.html?videoId=100000000895665&playerType=embed
Some of us WILL live to a very ripe old age and still possess all our
faculties!
I don't envy this lady's car as much as her vitality, at 101!
Go Barbara!!

Mel Francis,
Oconomowoc, WI