<VV> 64 turbo acceleration issues

Joe White jwcorvair at aol.com
Mon Nov 7 20:53:56 EST 2011

I had a similar problem that I thought was due to a faulty mechanical fuel pump. I replaced several fuel pumps and was on the verge of installing an electric fuel pump when someone on VV suggested that the Pertronix I was running might have gone bad. I installed a set of points and never had that problem again. Just a thought.

Joe (62 four door, 66 Porvair)
CORSA, RMC