<VV> Fwd: My Barn Find Part 3

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Tue Nov 8 08:23:38 EST 2011

It does look bad in the pictures ... has not had a bath in 36 years :-)  I have had a few 'westerners' over the years ... sweet rust free cars, no rounded off nuts or bolts ... but none of them still had the original finish on the underside of the floor pans.

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.