<VV> Towing with a Corvair

Tom Berg thesuperscribe at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 11:09:44 EST 2011

... And that trailer needs brakes properly actuated  by a controller on the towing vehicle -- Jeep, Corvair or anything. Surge brakes on the trailer are even better because the towing vehicle needs nothing. I once pulled a loaded U-Haul car trailer about 2,100 miles and the brakes worked fine. I doubt they're as effective as anti-lock brakes, but do trailers of that weight even have them?

--Tom in Ohio