<VV> Towing

gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Thu Nov 10 12:25:00 EST 2011

Over 30 years ago I purchased a used bumper clamp tow bar from an ad in a local swap meet.
At that time I paid $50 and thought it was a steal! Energy absorbing bumpers were all over and this tow bar was obsolete. But wanting it for Corvairs, and for a few Mopars from the 60's, it served me well, and occasionally still does its job.
Between me, my kids, and friends use of this tow bar, I'm sure it has towed over 100 vehicles.
Stands up nice in a corner as well.
For the past 5 years though, I have a car trailer.
To get rid of a stripped out carcass, It's the way to go!
For a long tow, I' would use that as well.

Luckily, I also have a tow vehicle.

Gary Swiatowy