<VV> Tow Vehicle

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Thu Nov 10 13:13:03 EST 2011

Couldn't agree more. Chev 1T Dually crew cab long bed Duramax w/Allsion. The
only issue is turning radius. Takes a city block.  Sure will pull a loaded
24 ft box trailer well. Secret there is keeping it in its torque range, esp.
at bottom of long grades. Always leave more room than you think you need...

Chuck S