<VV> More Stupid Towing Tricks

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Fri Nov 11 14:12:26 EST 2011

No Corvair this time, but funny!

A high school buddy, during college years, tried to tow some small
foreign car with some other small foreign car.  I don't remember the
details but I think it was a Fiat towing a Renault or a Renault towing a
Fiat.  Either way, an exercise doomed to failure.

He was using a rented clamp-on-the-bumper tow bar.  Sitting at a traffic
light, the light turned green and he took off... towing only the front
bumper of the second car, which remained stationary at the light.