<VV> Veterans' Day

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at verizon.net
Fri Nov 11 19:39:49 EST 2011

My sister and her husband served over in Bosnia years ago. My uncle served 4
tours in Vietnam. My recently deceased grandfather served in the Army during
WWII. He saw action on D-Day, Battle of the Bulge, Battle of Berlin, and
some that I can't remember. Basically he went from the Atlantic to Berlin. I
miss him very much. But I thank my LIVING relatives for their sacrifice. I
also thank all our veterans for their sacrifice for all of us.

Jason Cesana
CORSA Vice President
Eastern Director
Bay State Corvair Club