<VV> Towing with Vairs

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at verizon.net
Fri Nov 11 19:55:54 EST 2011

Anyone that was at the Cedar Rapids convention may remember Allen Bristow's
"unique" towing setup for the trip home to VA. I drove with Allen and I
don't mind telling you it was an interesting trip home. We had the Dodge
3500 with the bed camper, the flatbed with the Greenbrier strapped down
(Corvair content!), and the Corvair powered BOAT (more Corvair content)  he
had recently purchased attached to the flatbed via a homemade Bristow hitch!
We got A LOT of looks from various police and truckers. Surprisingly we had
absolutely no troubles at all from Iowa to Virginia. Of course the trailers
had electric brakes and we kept the speeds reasonable. That is one of the
tows I will NEVER forget! I attached a picture for those that don't believe
it!

Jason Cesana
CORSA Vice President
Eastern Director