<VV> Technical data sheet

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Sun Nov 13 11:28:12 EST 2011

Hello Ulli,
Generally speaking, that data is not available since Chevrolet never
documented it. Some of that information is available piece-meal in various
sources, but there is no known place or source where it is all together in one
document. And also, that data is mostly taken from various Chevrolet
documents  that may or may not be available today.  So any data is second or third
hand.

I can supply some of that data via email with some additionally estimated
numbers if you want it. Other data just doesn't exist. Date of building
would be  on the Fisher body Tag for any specific car. What is ccm? Define
"empty". Would  this be curb weight, or shipping weight? With what options? Would
HP at XXX rpm  be gross or net HP?  HP will also be different for each
engine. What  engines are you referring to? What year Corvairs?

Please provide more details.

Regards,
Bob Helt

In a message dated 11/13/2011 7:00:28 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,