<VV> Technical data sheet

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Sun Nov 13 12:10:47 EST 2011

Ulli,

Max speed:  Ask for folks to make copies of old car magazine articles, scan
and send them to you.
Similarly HP. Or, Chev  advertisements where hp is mentioned.
Weights are given in manuals. Wt. distribution is 37/63 F to R
approximately. I would go with "Calvualted" as my numbers.
You could take wt given and if no gross wt (gross is fully loaded) and
assume 4 x 200lb people and so state.
Capacities are given in manuals.
Date is as close as block numbers, within a week.
CCM = engine capacity? 2.7L Very earlies were 145 ci therefore convert.
Tires were listed in manuals.
dB? Good luck.

Chuck S
.