<VV> Online Data for Corvairs

Ulli Dittmar info at california-camping.de
Sun Nov 13 16:04:42 EST 2011

Hi, I have found almost everything I was looking for except the engine no. is there is a way to find out which engine is build in? o.k. two carbs and four carbs is easy but what about 2 carbs and 80 to 110 hp - as alway any help is taken with open hands ,-), I have to bring my cars for inspection in about 4 weeks and there is so much to do... change lights, install hazard emergency light buy new tires and find all the data for the cars... believe me German TÜV is a p...i...t...a... Sorry for that - have a great day with your Vairs
Ulli