<VV> 140 linkage situation

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun Nov 13 19:40:39 EST 2011

i got that "cam style" (must be early?) working good now. i am missing one
correct link (longest one) to make my 2 later work properly. i have a lot
of  linkage parts here , but that one longest bar with spring eludes me so
far.  the pictures and links you guys  shared with me were a big  help.
i have to drive 15 miles to a shop that is closed for the winter (but i
have permission to get what i need) to dig thru a 45 year collection of
"stuff".  i will try to find time later tomorrow to go back.. . this is a LONG
story ,  includes 2 major projects going on at once , one is mine (new 4 carb
motor from  scratch) ...other is a loadside from hell. 3rd is to put 4 carbs
on the motor in  my truck (140 with 2 carbs now)  before i install it in the
crampside  project.
yes i am going nuts!!

thanks to all that have helped.
regards, Tim Colson