<VV> Improving fuel economy FC PG

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 13 21:41:59 EST 2011

Tim,I converted my 62 Rampside to 3.27 diff. but, combined with 4.26 (61 FC) gearbox and think it is the best combo I ever have had on a FC. On 1st gear it has a better overall ratio vs. 3.55 diff. with 3.65 gearbox. Only draw back I felt, is on 3rd, at up hills as it needs some more revving for same speed. It performs real fine even with 1,500 lbs. loads. BTW, engine is a car's 110 HP.
Think your combo (3.27 + 3.65) will work fine only with light loads.
Saludos
Daniel