<VV> What Would [insert authority figure here] Do ?

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Mon Nov 14 20:26:28 EST 2011

We have a local talk show host who tells a story about coming down from the
Sierras east of Sacramento.  His wife was driving and their six kids were in
the car.  He commented to his wife, that the green minivan that just passed
them must be doing at least 100 mph.  A couple miles down the road, they get
pulled over in their green minivan and cited for 90+ mph.

Every attorney they contacted told them to plead guilty as they couldn't
prove it was another green minivan and not theirs, the CHP airplane had seen
speeding.  I actually believe him, but I could be hoodwinked.

dp