<VV> Someone is speeding, someone pays,so all is good

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 16:01:23 EST 2011

                                            B"H

I was stopped twice by cops.  First time, he cited for "not wearing a seat belt."  The two officers looked in and around the car, then looked through the open window and saw that I duly had my lap belt on.  "I see you ARE waring a belt, drive carefully, sir."   They're looking for a shoulder belt :=)

Second time, two cops approached the car.  One told me he had made a bet with the other guy that the "motor was in the back" of my car, and he just wanted to verify.  Imagine getting pulled over by a cop car with flashing red lights just to verify where my engine was!

He said he had a '67 a long time ago and asked me to show him the motor.  I guess he was happy because he had won the bet.

Regards to all...Bill Hershkowitz 66 Monza Sport Sedan 110 PG A/C