<VV> 1969 Corvair shoulder belt option 3AS1AH ?

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Wed Nov 16 01:35:42 EST 2011

What is the date on SeatBeltInstallP2.pdf ?  6/4/68 ?

It looks like where mine was anchored, but if I remember correctly, they
made a really big deal about the shoulder harness having no roof to anchor
it, so it was not available.  Maybe just the salesman was confused, but I
finally got what's in that diagram.

Thanks for digging deep !

Charlie