<VV> Save $50 - Adv.

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 16 06:42:08 EST 2011

Some might have noticed that American Express is promoting the use of their card by giving a $25 credit on purchases made from small businesses (such as mine :-) on the 26th of this month. I am also promoting my carb and turbo rebuild business by matching their offer. If you have cores to swap, your savings goes to $100 on a pair of carbs. The only catch is that they require you to register for the discount in advance, which you can do on their website. So please consider this if you are in the market for Corvair parts from anyone. You can write me for more details if you would like.
Grant Young, owner, Wolf Enterprises