<VV> Speedo update

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Wed Nov 16 16:20:12 EST 2011

It is my guess that those that insisted it was the speedo were right,
unfortunately.  I took it out and sent it to Palo Alto Speedo to
fix.  They said the odo was too tight and not working well and that
the speedo should have worked.  Go figure.  Now I will have a most
ridiculously expensive EM Monza speedo ... and you guys better be
right and it will work perfectly ;-) Eric

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

Vertical Integrated Computer Systems, LLC
Metropolis Support, LLC

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

For pictures:  http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/index.html

(You can see why we love this state :-) )