<VV> Swapping diffs

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 20 12:33:52 EST 2011

I have to admit Clark is right (again). They made 1.8 million diffs. There are a lot around. Some were posi units, some were not. But there are still a lot around. Why waste the time swapping from PG to manual?
Timothy Shortle in (times a flying by) Durango Colorado 81301
PS Ray- My Rampside (non posi PG) seems to do quite well in the snow with 4 studded snow tires