<VV> 4WD Twin Engine Rampside

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Sun Nov 20 21:56:04 EST 2011

This story reminds me immediately of the time I was transporting a
fully-dressed 1966 140 engine in the back of my 1977 Honda Civic
station wagon.  All shrouds in place, complete right up the to stock
air cleaner.

Somewhere in Maryland, I stopped at a convenience store.  When I came
out of the store, I found two guys staring in the windows of my
Civic.  As I approached, one of them asked, in a drawl, "That
bee-itch hooked up?"