<VV> Upcoming Dec. 7th meeting in Sacramento about getting old cars off the road

Larry Forman larry at forman.net
Wed Nov 23 12:26:43 EST 2011

I JUST received the message below and wanted to send it along to anyone
interested in classic cars.   It appears there is another affront to our
right to have and use our collector cars.   I hope there are others who
will be able to make this meeting and lend our support to our classic
cars.  Please feel free to pass this along to other interested classic
car groups.

Larry Forman