<VV> Adv - $100 off YH Carbs and $79 off Secondary Carbs

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 24 12:30:08 EST 2011

Happy Thanksgiving. This is no turkey of a deal. I am discounting my
Corvair YH Carburetors by $100, so you have have any year 1962-1964
for $195, plus postage of $14. I have clone LM's for the same
price. 140 Secondary carbs are being discounted by $79 a pair to $188.
If you pay with your American Express Card on Saturday, they will give
you another $25 back.
Please drop me a private reply for an order or more details.
Grant - Wolf Enterprises