<VV> 140 engine codes

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Fri Nov 25 20:02:16 EST 2011

Bryan et. al.,

Thanks for the suggestion. Obvious on second thought, but I hadn't
thought about it in that way to this point. We certainly flogged our
stuff back in the day. In those days we were all running modified 140s
or 110s...even my Lakewood had a modified 102hp in it (and never had
trouble like what the list indicates out of it at all).

We mostly only saved the high performance stuff over the years...about a
dozen engines, mostly 140s, a couple of turbos, and a few 110s...too
many transaxles and heads to count in short order but didn't see any
powerglide/low hp stuff. Seems strange to go buy from someone else when
we have so much in hand.

Hmmm...will have to think about that one. And I'll have to go back and
sort through in more detail to see what my options are.

Thanks,

Mark N