<VV> 140 engine codes

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Sat Nov 26 00:44:40 EST 2011

In my opinion, a block is a block. The letter codes to me mean only one thing, they are important for the guys doing correct cars.

A guy building a Turbo Corsa wants a turbo block to keep the judges happy. A non-turbo block in a Turbo Corsa may cost him points in a concourse.

If you deal with the aviation guys, at one time, they wanted ONLY certain blocks and I forget if they liked the manual shift or PG block. I have lost sales because I had the wrong block. The feeling was one block was stressed less than the other simply based on transmission type. I don't know what their current thinking is on engine blocks.

Roy in Bayville 08721