<VV> 140 engine codes

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Sat Nov 26 02:02:37 EST 2011

JR,

Not true. Sorry there is no easy way to say it.

I did a little more looking and see I had a RD code block, just the bare block, that was rejected simply on engine code. They wanted the RH block from a PG car because their feeling was PG engines are stressed less than manual shift blocks.
This is all sight unseen, just emails.

I did look briefly on line for their web page about only using certain blocks. I couldn't find what I was looking for and from reading a little here and there, I think they may have changed their thinking about blocks and maybe cylinder heads.

I sold a set of well used 110 heads to a aviation person because all they could find was the NOT WANTED 140 heads. Seems they got a 140 engine and it "had the wrong heads" and they needed the 110 heads. I almost made an offer to buy their heads but I didn't.

Aviation engine work is outstanding. Check out their web sites and look at the photos.

Roy