<VV> 140 engine codes

Les Honke corvair at mymts.net
Sat Nov 26 09:48:51 EST 2011

Roy, to the best of my knowledge, the incorrect block might affect your
CLASSIFICATION, not your POINTS (in a CORSA concours). That is, the
wrong block might keep you out of Factory Stock but it wouldn't affect
your score in whatever class you end up.

Do any concours guys have a definitive answer?

I DID chase down a 140 RB block for my '65 Corsa resto; but that was
really just because I wanted it. Couldn't find the matching engine #
though - as a Canadian car, the record is available for the original
engine #.

Les