<VV> 140 Engine Codes

eamsquared at comcast.net eamsquared at comcast.net
Sat Nov 26 18:46:23 EST 2011

Bob, Bryan

You're right.  RR is for a '66 Corsa 140 with A/C.  All Corsa models were either 3 or 4 speed manual transmissions.  The data I initially cited came from Clark's 1999-2000 catalog and does not delineate the difference between RR and RB. The CORSA Technical Guide does not list the RR code for 1965.  Was A/C (RPO C64) available on a '65 Corsa?  Bob, what does your database indicate?