<VV> 906A paint code 1960 car

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Sun Nov 27 00:28:38 EST 2011

When you want paint code information, don't go to the books, go to the color charts.

Paint 905A & 906A are the same color, both dark green, Jade Green Poly with the 906A as being a Corvair color.

Some of the paints back then were unique to the car, like Corvair, Corvette or Caddy, but most shared colors.

Roy in Bayville 08721