<VV> been gone awhile

John Lucke jryonlucke at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 14:20:59 EST 2011

I've been off the list a couple years- moved from my haunts in Virginia to
rural Missouri,
where internet service is hard to arrange.  Last I heard, Deckrug had
retired, Smitty was
dealing with the road failure of a rod cap, Lon was liquidating his used
parts inventory, and
Bob Marlow had rolled a water-based primer onto a low-mileage late model
find.

One thing about MO- it's tornado country (I'm REALLY looking forward to
returning to
Virginia.) A rare December 31 tornado destroyed my house and several
vehicles- including
my 1963 Greenbrier, that I have had since 1975.  Anybody in MO have an FC
shell?