<VV> 62 Spyder air cleaner assy (different question)

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 15:47:52 EST 2011

Hey guys, back to the 62' Spyder air cleaner assembly;  This guy has got a
62 Spyder with no PCV (road draft tube) but he does seem to have the
connection on the air cleaner assembly for the PCV.  Was there a 62 Turbo
air cleaner without the PCV hookup?  Is a 62 Spyder without PCV correct
(i.e. did the Spyder option require or include a PCV option)?  I know my 62
Monza coupe has the road draft tube setup but the "pad" for the pcv is
still on the top shroud even though there are no holes in it.  I think PCV
was an option before it became standard is that correct?

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA