<VV> Grease Rear Wheel Bearings

Robert Henry robertkhenry at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 27 21:30:43 EST 2011

I'm of the opinion that the bearings should be disassembled periodically and inspected. I've seen some disturbing things during my inspections. And then there's the time I had a wheel fall off the Corvair, an event which sparked this fanaticism. It's important. Just shooting in more grease doesn't deal with the possibility that something could be dangerously wrong in there.

Robert Henry
'65 Corsa Turbo Convertible
Knoxville, TN

Sent from my iPad