<VV> CORVAIR MOTOR REVERSED

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Nov 30 10:52:17 EST 2011

my only experience with a Corvair motor running backwards was several years
 ago I sold a newly built 180 turbo motor to a guy who wanted it for a kit
car.  he had some super built up VW transaxle to go with it. he supplied the
parts to  make it run backwards. iI installed them , and got it running
again in about 6  hours on a Saturday morning. I will never forget how weird it
sounded. Ran great  , but sure had  a very different sound to it. It is not
that hard to  do.
Regards, Tim Colson