<VV> Oil Leak

DTerry8123 at aol.com DTerry8123 at aol.com
Wed Nov 30 13:05:31 EST 2011

Rick,
Clark's still shows them on page 210 in their main catalog. The search
feature sends you to the wrong page.
I purchased one in the early 1990's It worked until a few months ago. I
replaced it earlier this year. The replacement worked until this October, when
 we went off of daylight savings time. It was purchased from
_www.clocksandgauges.com_ (http://www.clocksandgauges.com) . If Clarks is  out of stock,
try them. It seems to be the same kit.

Dan Terry
1965 Corsa 140 coupe
Corvair Atlanta

In a message dated 11/28/2011 5:24:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,