<VV> A set of new tires for sale - (adv)

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Oct 1 01:53:27 EDT 2011

I have a set of four brand new steel belted radials for sale. These still
have the stickers on the tread face of the tires. (Realistically, they are
probably 1 1/2 years old since production). Bridgestone Potenza RE910.  Size
185/70-13. They are mounted on newly black-powder-coated 5-bolt rims,  and
spin balanced. These are blackwall tires, with no letters. The tires  are
23.5" in diameter and a tread width of 6.5" (mounted on the  Corvair rims).
The tires are rated Treadwear 400, Traction A,  Temp B, and are rated M+S for
wet weather. These would make a great  set of tires for your late model
regular driver car. I am asking $300 - If  you want to pick them up in San Jose,
CA, I will install them on your  car for you! I would also deliver these to
Palm Springs - if paid for in  advance.  Questions?

Seth Emerson