<VV> Fw: Adding Water to the Combustion Cycle

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 11:13:09 EDT 2011

What JR's A&P son said is correct. I've been a A&P since 1973 and have
worked on a few of those systems. They were not used for every day
flying but just for takeoff in heavy load situations. The caveot and a
reason not to use all the time is the risk of moisture into the
cylinders and engine core thru blowby causes corrosion and reliability
issues in the long term. Mark Durham

Sent from my Windows Phone From: J R Read